Diversity&Inclusion in a City | Conscious Warsaw, 28.10
This event will not be solely devoted to children but to all of us. Together with Natalia Olszewska I am organising Conscious Warsaw webinar – Diversity&Inclusion in a city, which takes place within the framework of international festival Conscious Cities organised by The Centre for Conscious Design (CCD).
This year theme is “The Person-Space Continuum”.
Probably I am not very objective as an organiser, but as a veteran of various events I can definitely say it is going to be very inspiring ? Join us on 28 October!
16.00 Intro, Natalia Olszewska
16.05 – 16.30 Cities and human rights. European perspective,(presentations, language: Polish)
- Anna Strzałkowska, PhD (University of Gdańsk, Tolerado)
- Kinga Wysieńska-di Carlo, PhD (Divercity+)
16.30 – 17.00 Strategies of inclusive cities beyond Europe (panel/discussion, language: English, moderator: Kinga Wysieńska-di Carlo, PhD)
- Annabel Short (NYC, USA)
- Anna Kostecka (Toronto, Canada & Warsaw, Poland)
- Tullio Ponzi (Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil)
17.00 – 18.00 Inclusive design strategies and initiatives in Poland (short presentations, language: Polish, moderator: Beata Patuszyńska)
- Kacper Radziszewski / Designbotic
- Agnieszka Sikorska / Co-operativa & Divercity+
- Jarosław Bogucki / Integracja
- Marta Wierusz / Atypowi
- Maciej Mycielski / MAU